India is now an important market for Hollywood movies but Hindi Dubbed version has more chance to succeed than original English version. But what’s most interesting about these Hindi Dubbed version of Hollywood Movie is their Hindi title. They are Hilarious, funny and makes you laugh. Hindi Name of Hollywood Movies are Hilarious and Most of The time takes the essence of Original Title. We have 20 hilarious Hindi name of Hollywood movies which will make you laugh.
20 Most Funny Hindi Name of Hollywood Movies
1. Up – Udan Choo
Small and Hilarious Hindi Name of Animation Movie UP
2. The Legion – Maut Ke Farishtey
“Maut” is favourite word when its comes to Hindi Name of Hollywood Movies
3. Stuart Little 2 – Chote Miyan Kya Kehna
This one is funny and Hilarious.
4. Monster Inc. – Dar Ki Dukan
Monster Inc. Translated to Dar ki Dukan. How and Why? Don’t ask me. 😛
Also Read – Top 10 Funniest and Amazing Jokes
5. Rat-a-too-ee – Bindas Bawarchi
Another Animation movie name translated to something unrelated to original title – Bindas Bawarchi 😀
6. Pompeii – Qayamat Ki Raat
I think they decided to use Qayamat Ki Raat because of poster.
7. John Carter – Brahman Ka Param Yodha
Now who agrees that this one is one of the best Hindi Name of Hollywood Movies! 🙂
[facebook][tweet][digg][stumble][Google][pinterest][follow id=”top10walain” ]
8. Incredible Hulk – Mahabali Hulk
Hulk is Powerful so Incredible Hulk translated to Mahabali Hulk
9. Hell Boy – Narakputra
Simplest Translation ever Hell means Narak and Boy as Putra so Hellboy is Narakputra – Awesome 😛
Also Read : 10 Funniest You Tube Channels for Indians
10. Final Destination 3 – Maut Ka Jhoola
Another Maut and telling story of Final Destination 3 in title Maut k Jhoole.
11. Ghost Rider – Mahakal “Badle Ki Aag”
Ghost Rider translated as Mahakal with subtitle “Badle ki Aag”. But Why?
12. Deep Blue Sea – Maut Ka Samundar “Jyada Bada Tej Swarthi”
They like Maut so much that used it in Translation of Deep Blue Sea with Brilliant Sub Title “Jyada Bada Tej Swarthi”. Amazing.
13. Charlie’s Angels – Trishakti
Three Girls so they are Trishakti. SIMPLE!
14. Resident Evil – Pralay “Ab Hoga Sarvanash”
Pralay was ok, but why they used Ab Hoga Sarvanash? 😛
15. World War Z – Preto Ka Aatank
World War Z as Preton ka Aatank, you just can’t get the answer of your one word question – “Why”
16. Captain America – Mahadabang
Here comes Mahadabang. I guess because it was released after Salman Khan’s Dabang
17. Captain America: The First Avenger – Kaptan Amrica “Pehla Pratisodhi”
Avenger translated in Shudh Hindi word Pratisodhi.
18. Avengers – Angare Bane Sholey
Another one of the best Hilarious Hindi Name of Hollywood movies. How come Avengers translated as “Angarey bane Sholey”?
19. Iron Man 3 – Fauladi Rakshak “Abhi Tak Ka Sarvashreshtha Iron Man”
Here comes Iron Man. Because he is made of Iron? 😀 He is Fauladi Rakshak.
20 Inception – Sapno Ka Mayajaal Chakravyuha
They thought lets use whole concept of Movie in Title itself – so Inception translated as Sapno Ka Mayajaal – Chakravyuha