Here is the collection of 25 best Educational Quotes that will motivate you for Education. Send these awesome sayings lines to your loved ones. These are thoughts and sayings from famous writers that will motivate us and make us understand how important is education. Inspire and motivate everyone for education.
25 Best Educational Quotes
1. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
2. Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. -John Dewey
3. It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
4. The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. -Aristotle
5. The great aim of education is not knowledge but action. -Herbert Spencer
6. The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.
-Sydney J. Harris
7. You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.
8. The mere imparting of information is not education. -Carter G. Woodson
9. The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.
10. Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know.
-Daniel J. Boorstin
11. The most influential of all educational factors is the conversation in a child’s home.
12. The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives.
-Robert M. Hutchins
13. All I want is an education, and I am afraid of no one. -Malala Yousafzai
14. Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.
15. Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.
-B. F. Skinner
16. When a subject becomes totally obsolete we make it a required course.
17. Education is the cheap defense of nations.
18. Rewards and punishments are the lowest form of education.
19. Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths pure theater.
20. A child miseducated is a child lost.
-John F. Kennedy
21. Books are the blessed chloroform of the mind. -Oswald Chambers
22. Good questions outrank easy answers. -Paul Samuelson
23. It is always in season for old men to learn. -Aeschylus
24. Much education today is monumentally ineffective. All too often we are giving young people cut flowers when we should be teaching them to grow their own plants. -John W. Gardner
25. Books, the children of the brain. -Jonathan Swift