Read some of the unbelievable and surprising facts about Human Body that you may not know. Learn more interesting things about your body.
Amazing Facts About Human Body (1-10)
1. You are taller in the morning than in the evening.
2. Your stomach manufactures a new lining every three days to avoid digesting itself.
3. Your body produces enough heat in only thirty minutes to boil a half-gallon of water.
4. Human bone is as strong as granite, relative to supporting resistance.
5. By the age of eighteen your brain stops growing.
6. You need to consume a quart of water each day for four months to equate to the amount of blood your heart pumps in one hour.
7. A person will die from lack of sleep sooner than they will from starvation, which usually takes a few weeks.
8. There are approximately 60,000 km of blood vessels in the human body.
9. Each person sheds 22 kilograms of skin in his or her lifetime.
10. More germs are transferred shaking hands than kissing.
Amazing Facts About Human Body (11-21)
11. Your heart beats 100 000 times a day.
12. Human foetuses react to loud rock music by kicking
13. One person in 20 has an extra rib, and they are most often men.
14. Enamel, found on our teeth, is the hardest substance in the human body.
15. Like fingerprints, every person has a unique tongue print.
16. The kidneys filter your blood up to 300 times per day.
17. The human body contains 30 000 billion red blood cells.
18. When you blush, the lining of your stomach blushes too.
19. It can take your finger and toenails 1/2 a year to grow an entirely new nail (from base to tip).
20. Everyone has a completely unique smell (except for twins)
21. The human brain can read up to 1,000 words per minute.
Like and share this list of Amazing and Interesting facts about Human Body.