We bring you the collection of Top 15 Swami Vivekananda Thoughts In English. Best Motivational, Educational, Inspirational, Effective Life quotations thoughts of famous personality Swami Vivekananda. Motivate yourself and everyone by these thoughts. Swami Vivekananda Jayanti is on 12 January 2016.
Best 15 Swami Vivekananda Thoughts In English
1. That man has reached immortality who is disturbed by nothing material.
2. God is to be worshiped as the one beloved, dearer than everything in this and next life.
3. External nature is only internal nature writ large.
4. The will is not free – it is a phenomenon bound by cause and effect – but there is something behind the will which is free.
5. All differences in this world are of degree, and not of kind, because oneness is the secret of everything.
6. The great secret of true success, of true happiness, is this: the man or woman who asks for no return, the perfectly unselfish person, is the most successful.
7. The greatest religion is to be true to your own nature. Have faith in yourselves.
8. First, believe in the world—that there is meaning behind everything.
9. Desire, ignorance, and inequality—this is the trinity of bondage.
10. The mind is but the subtle part of the body. You must retain great strength in your mind and words.
11. Religion is the manifestation of the Divinity already in man.
12. A few heart-whole, sincere, and energetic men and women can do more in a year than a mob in a century.
13. You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
14. We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
15. ‘Comfort’ is no test of truth; on the contrary, truth is often far from being ‘comfortable’.
These are the famous Swami Vivekananda Thoughts. Apply these thoughts in your life.