Check list of all Hat-Trick In IPL. Axar Patel became first player to take a hattrick in IPL 2016. Check this list of players who took hat-trick before him in Indian Premier League Season One to Season Nine.
List of All Hat-Trick In IPL (2008-2016)
|1||Lakshmipathy Balaji (CSK)||KXIP||2008||Scorecard|
|2||Amit Mishra (DD)||DC||2008||Scorecard|
|3||Makhaya Ntini (CSK)||KKR||2008||Scorecard|
|4||Yuvraj Singh (KXIP)||RCB||2009||Scorecard|
|5||Rohit Sharma (DC)||MI||2009||Scorecard|
|6||Yuvraj Singh (KXIP)||DC||2009||Scorecard|
|7||Praveen Kumar (RCB)||RR||2010||Scorecard|
|8||Amit Mishra (DC)||KXIP||2011||Scorecard|
|9||Ajit Chandila (RR)||PWI||2012||Scorecard|
|10||Sunil Narine (KKR)||KXIP||2013||Scorecard|
|11||Amit Mishra (SRH)||PWI||2013||Scorecard|
|12||Pravin Tambe (RR)||KKR||2014||Scorecard|
|13||Shane Watson (RR)||SRH||2014||Scorecard|
|14||Axar Patel (KXIP)||GL||2016||Scorecard|
1. Yuvraj Was the first player to take more than one hat-trick in IPL
2. He is the only player to take two Hat-Trick in one season. It happened in 2009.
3. Amit Mishra has taken most number of Hat-Tricks in IPL – 3
4. In IPL 2010,2011 and 2012 only one Hat-Trick Took place in each season. 2016 is still going on.
5. First Two Season saw most number of Hat-Tricks – 3 in each season.