There has been another Terrorist Attack in India. Another Terrorist attack on Army Base. In fact second big Attack in last few months where Terrorist dared to attack right at base of Army, last being Pathankot Attack. Here we are trying to bring 10 Important facts about Uri Terrorist Attack 2016 where 17 of our brave soldiers martyred. Read and Understand what happened and how we suffered so much causalities in an attack which was done by 4 Terrorists of Pakistani Army Backed Jaish E Mohammad organization.
10 Important Facts You Should Know About Uri Terrorist Attack 2016
1. Terrorists attacked the base around 5:30 am and gunfight continued till 8:30 am. There were Four Fidayeens or Suicide squad who attacked the Uri Base of Indian Army. All four of them has been killed by Indian Army.
2. Initial Reports Indicate Role Of Jaish-e-Mohammed: DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh On Uri Attack
3. There have been 17 fatal casualties of Our Army Jawans, out of which 13-14 died in tent fire caused by Grenades thrown by Terrorists. The attack took place during a change of command, which means one unit was replacing another and soldiers were in temporary shelters.
A transition of Army units was underway as a result of which Dogra and Bihar regiments were present. 15 Out of 17 Martyred Soldiers belonged to Bihar State of India.
4. According to a reporter of NDTV Nazir Masoodi The terrorists crossed a canal along the Line of Control from Pakistan, cut through the fencing and infiltrated into Kashmir.
5. “A threat was issued by Pakistan-based terrorist around 10 days ago.” Lt General Shankar Prasad
6. Uri Attack is third direct attack on Indian Army in last one year and biggest in last twenty years. Previously 10 Jawans were martyred In 2015 Gurdaspur attack in Dina Nagar and 7 in 2016 Pathankot attack in Pathankot IAF base.
7. “We strongly condemn the cowardly terror attack in Uri. I assure the nation that those behind this despicable attack will not go unpunished,” PM Narendra Modi Tweeted After The Attack.
8. Home Minister Rajnath Singh Tweeted “Pakistan is a terrorist state and it should be identified and isolated as such.” He Is In Jammu & Kashmir to assess the situation.
9. From January 2015 To September 2016, Eighty Seven of our Army Jawan has been martyred in various Terrorist Attacks.
10. More than 80 people have been killed in Kashmir and around 10,000 civilians and security personnel have been injured in clashes since July 8, when terrorist Burhan Wani was killed. Most of the Government Reports and Media Reports has Claimed that Pakistan has funded this unrest and many Terrorists infiltrated in India taking advantage of this condition in Kashmir.
Read and Share these Facts about Uri Terrorist Attack 2016 on Base of Indian Army. We Salute Our Brave Soldiers who do their duty without any fear and without any complaint against all odds.