Indian Army conducted a well planned Surgical Strike in Pakistan across the LOC and destroyed Terrorist Launchpads and killed a number of Terrorists in the operation. As per Media Reports and Government sources Indian Army crossed the LOC and got inside the POK region to accomplish the mission. Read how Indian Army Conducted Surgical Strike In Pakistan which happened late night on 28th September 2016
A surgical strike is “a calculated maneuver to ensure you deliver maximum damage which gives a big surprise to your adversary,”
How Indian Army Conducted Surgical Strike In Pakistan – 10 Facts
As per initial reports 30-40 Terrorists had been killed in this operation. Pak is claiming that there was no surgical strike but cross border firing which killed 2 Pakistani Soldier.
1. Indian Army Conducted the Strike upto Two KM In Pakistani Territory.
2. Eight Terrorists launchpads were the target. These were under surveillance of Indian Army and Intelligence Agencies for more than a week.
3. Indian Army In A Statement Said “massive casualties of terrorists, their guides and handlers.” They also stated that they have evidence of those damages inflicted by Indian Army and will reveal on appropriate time.
4. Ground Force of Indian Army and Helicopter-borne troops were involved in the strikes.
5. These terrorists were planning to enter Indian from those launchpads and attack Jammu & Kashmir and metro cities of India.
10 Deadliest Terrorist Attacks In India
10 Facts About Uri Attack 2016
Military Strength Of India Pakistan – 10 Point Comparison
10 Greatest Super Heroes of Indian Defence Forces
What Is Kashmir Issue? 10 Facts About It
6. It was a well planned attack by Indian Army who were gathering fool proof evidence that these are actual terrorist launchpads.
7. Surgical Strike In Pakistan Started around Midnight and by the sun rise, all Indian troops were back inside our border.
8. A Substantial number of casualties among terrorists has been reported by Indian Army while no harm has been caused to our soldiers in this operation.
9. All forces on LOC are on High Alert. Villages on Border has been vacated as precautionary measure, Government has informed President, Vice President and Former PM Manmohan Singh and an all party meeting is scheduled to brief them about the operation.
10. This happened on the same date when India boycotted SAARC Meet in Pakistan and then Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan followed the same path.
11. Lt General Ranbir Singh, the army’s Director General of Military Operations, said “I have been in touch with Pakistan Army DGMO and have informed him of our actions”
This article will give your answer to many question regarding India’s Surgical strike like When did this strike happened? Did Indian Army conducted this strike on Pakistani Soil? Was their any retaliation since this strike? Did Pakistani soldier died in this attack? and more such questions are answered.